"Saratov"

Still no word on a court date. We really thought we would hear something this week. I am so thankful we have a great BIG God.~~~ God, is my strength and my rock,I know without a doubt He is in control and watching over Luke. We are ready to get back to Saratov, we need our son home. I have been watching the weather in Russia and it has been in the 60's and sometimes as high as 70. I find it hard to believe that when we go back to Russia it will be warm, when we were there in Febuary it was 8 dergrees. I am adding a picture of "The Volga River", this river was across from the hotel in Saratov, in the picture the river is frozen solid. People walked across the river, iced fished and even skied across. I guess now when we return, the river will be moving water. I will keep updating, until next time, God Bless...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home