
Still no word on a court date, we just continue to pray. We are waiting for reaccreditation. To summarize, there have been no final decisions made; we are in a waiting period until each region makes an annoucement of how they will proceed. This is in God's hands and sometimes it is hard to leave it there, but I know without a doubt HE is in control. Please just continue to keep us all in your prayers. I wanted to mention a wonderful couple that we had the privelege of traveling with to Russia on trip # 1 and pryaing to travel again with them on trip #2. The King's, Kevin and Denise traveled to Saratov also, to meet their son for the first time. We are so blessed to have had this opportunity to meet them and to form friendships that will last a lifetime. We communicate almost everyday and they have been a huge support for us during this time. I have added a picture of the 4 of us at the hotel Marriott Tverskaya in Moscow. It was taken on February 22, Kevin's birthday. I will continue to keep you posted and hope very soon I will be posting picture of our son Luke. God Bless...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home