"Letter to Saratov Judge"
We have been asked by our agency AWAA to write a letter to the judge in Saratov, pleading for a court date. They suggested to us that we include information on meeting Luke and how much we love him. Phillip and I have agreed to send the letter and feel that this is a last ditch effort on AWAA’s part and everyone involved with getting us back to Luke. In February of 2006 when we traveled to Russia to meet Luke, we traveled with a man that assisted us every step of the way, he is also writing a letter on behalf of our family to the judge and feel that hitting the judge with many letter will be effective.
I am asking that you please keep us in prayer and to pray that God’s will be done. I am also asking that you please pray for the people involved in making these life changing decisions for us. I am asking God to touch their hearts and open their minds to the children that are at their mercy. Thank you all for your love and support during this difficult time. God Bless…

4 Comments:
Gina and Phillip,
We pray every day that Luke will be home soon. Please let us know if we can write a letter as well. We love you.
Michelle/Todd/Dean
You remain in our thoughts and prayers daily as well. May the Lord soften the heart of this judge, may He remove barriers and prejudices that stand in the way of you bringing Luke home. If more letters are needed, please feel free to lets us know.
God Bless
The Martoniks, Tom, Donna Ashley Candice and Ryan
Cole and I pray every night for Baby Luke to come home to Phillip and Gina.
We love ya'll.
Christy & Cole
Continually Praying...
Clay and Brandi Hodges
Post a Comment
<< Home